Workshop Shift Supervisor
LCV & HGV Workshop late Shift Supervisor, Norwich
Looking for the next step up in your career?
Want to pass on your extensive knowledge & Experience?
• Main Dealer opportunity, with market leading basic salaries and OTEs
• Exceptional working environment and excellent management
About Our Client
My client is a prestigious commercial vehicle dealer network with varied main dealer sites across East Anglia. With a large market share in their specific brand of commercial vehicles.
Workshop Supervisor. The job will entail an experienced technician whom has prior experience working within the workshop environment, ideally with a past managing the team of technicians and dealing with adhoc office administrations. This role will require, diagnostic work, MOT preparation, general maintenance and servicing – overseeing the team of technicians and delegating work accordingly, maintaining a smooth and efficient running of workshop, completely paperwork/hand over for following shift.
This will be a 80% productive – 20% admin
The Successful Applicant
• Technical Qualification or proven experience of repairing and maintaining vehicles LGV / HGV Technical / Mechanical Engineer qualifications, 2 or 3 NVQ level, IMI Level or City & Guilds. Class 1 or 2, HGV License
• The ability to work under pressure, actively seek solutions to problems and having the flexibility to undertake a wide range of tasks are all key attributes.
• Ability to communicate effectively within your team and manage internal relationship to deliver required information in a timely clear manor.
• All works must be accurate and consistent adhering to all processes and procedures.
Past experience in managing people or working as a senior technician is beneficial
What's on Offer
Pay rate: up to £34,600 per annum, dependent on experience and qualifications. + supervisor allowance + OT paid at time and half
Working week: Monday to Friday 13.00 – 22.30 + 1 in 2 Saturday (07.00 – 12.00) paid at OT rate
Please apply before its too late
£30160 – £40000