Our Client based in Sittingbourne is seeking an experienced Warehouse Operative (ideally with Reach FL licence). The role of Warehouse Operative is offered as a permanent full time position with excellent benefits. £18,000 pa + benefits.
The expectation is to provide first class service to all clients within in a fast moving B2B environment. You will be an efficient, well presented, accurate, quality driven individual, who takes a real pride in their work. You will be an integral part of a small team.
Suitable candidates must:
• Be enthusiastic.
• Hard working and professional with a positive can do attitude
• Good numeracy skills and attention to detail
• Computer literate
• Be flexible on duties to suit the needs of the business
• Able to adhere to all national and local Health and Safety regulation and company quality policies
• 2 years’ experience in a warehouse environment
• Current or lapsed Reach Forklift Licence – the company will look at those with CB experience as well
The Warehouse Operative role:
• Picking orders, pallets and part pallets, using a WMS (warehouse management system)
• Loading and unloading of vehicles.
• Stock control, checking and counting.
• Keeping workplace organised and clean to BRC standard
• Monitor quality frequently, reporting problems to Line Manager.
• Follow good manufacturing practices and required work safe practices.
The company offers the opportunity to work in a high performing and rewarding environment, within an experienced, friendly and supportive team.
• Experience working amongst motivated and highly efficient individuals for the fastest growing company of its type in its market sector
• Full training and the opportunity to building string skill sets for personal development
The company offers an excellent benefits package to include:
• 20 days holiday per year rising to 25, plus statutory holidays
• An opportunity to become a shareholder
• An auto enrolment pension scheme with employer contributions
• Death in service benefit