Title: Warehouse Operative / Counterbalance Fork Lift Truck Driver
Location: Harlow Depot, Essex
Shifts: Rotating Shifts 4 days on 4 days off, 06.00 – 18.00 / 18.00 – 06.00.
The Malcolm Group is a privately owned and highly successful business employing over 2000 people throughout the UK.
Reporting to the Senior Operations Supervisor your main duties will involve:
* Receiving of good Goods in/out bound
* Carrying out manual procedures
* Loading and off loading of Glass Bottles / Packaging
* Preparing trailers; including but not limited to pulling open/closed side curtains and fastening/unfastening load-securing straps
* Load securing
* Paperwork verifications
* Stock control
* Manual lifting
* Communication with managers, supervisors and stock control team
* General warehouse duties & good house keeping practices
* Housing/checking stock from the production line
We are looking for someone who has a current Valid Counterbalance certificate required from one of the following authorities RTITB, NPORS, ITSSAR, AITT or LANTRA. It is essential that the applicant has current or previous experience in handling various palletised goods i.e. Glass, Paper & plastic.
You must be confident, competent and have good communication skills given the safety critical nature of the work that is undertaken. Due to the nature of the work it is preferred that you have experience in all aspects of Warehousing but full on the job training will be given.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a very successful and well known business