Warehouse Operatives – Nights
Northampton, NN7 4DE
Up to £13.70 per hour + overtime
Night Shifts (22:00 – 06:00)
Would you like to earn a bit extra in time for Christmas this year, working shifts that fit in with your other commitments? Then join Royal Mail via Manpower as a Warehouse Operative and help us get the festive season sorted.
There are some great benefits on offer, including:-
* 28 days annual leave
* Free parking
* On-site canteen
* Access to Manpower Rewards (Discounts on adventure days)
* Access to MyPath upskilling programme
You’ll working as part of a friendly team too, where your duties will include:
* Loading and unloading packages from company vehicles
* Scanning, sorting and labelling items
* Reporting any issues that arise – e.g., damaged packages or prohibited items
It’s physically demanding work that involves a lot of walking and lifting, while maintaining an excellent standard of service to our customers is a key priority. In return, we’ll make sure you’re fully equipped to undertake the role by providing training as part of your induction.
To succeed, you’ll need to have:
* Great attention to detail
* Ideally, some experience of working in a warehouse environment however this is not essential as full training will be given.
* Your own transport would be useful, due to the location of the site.
Whether you want to work, days, afternoon or nights, apply today – take the first step towards earning some extra cash for Christmas. Apply now
A well–loved brand that people are proud of, Royal Mail has the assets, infrastructure and sheer scale that other organisations don’t. They are also a big part of the communities they operate in, delivering mail to over 30 million UK addresses each and every week. That’s billions of deliveries a year, thanks to the hard work of over 150,000 people.
Manpower and Royal Mail are committed to providing an environment that is inclusive for all. We celebrate diversity by recognising that all people have different needs and are able to contribute in different ways. We promote behaviours and working practices which recognise and value the difference between people and help them to fulfil their potential