Are you an experienced Validation Engineer looking for a new exciting job opportunity?
We are currently looking for a Validation Specialist to join a leading biotechnology company based in the Oxfordshire area.
As the Validation Specialist you will support the GMP manufacturing facilities by ensuring all aspects of validation (equipment and facilities qualification and routine re-qualification activities, cleaning validation computerised systems validation and process validation) are complete and up to date.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the Validation Specialist will be varied however the key duties and responsibilities are as follows:
1. You will be responsible for maintaining the validation schedule, keeping all equipment and processes in a qualified state to support GMP requirements and also prepare and execute validation protocols (equipment, computer systems and processes).
2. Additionally, you will also be assisting with all validation activities on equipment before handover / return to system owner and updating all relevant records and schedules. You will be responsible for arranging specialist services to maintain, calibrate and qualify specialist equipment.
3. As the validation specialist, you will also direct and supervise OEM technicians, fitters and contractors on site as required when external support is utilised for qualification activities.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Validation Specialist we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Successful validation experience in a GMP environment (in the pharmaceutical, medical devices, consumer healthcare or semi-conductor industry) is essential for this position. Experience working in a sterile manufacturing facility would be highly desirable.
2. You will also be required to demonstrate understanding of validation requirements for international markets including but not limited to FDA and EMA. Knowledge of building operating systems and utilities including commissioning, equipment validation and calibration is also essential for the position of validation specialist.
Key Words: Validation Specialist | Validation Engineer | Biotechnology | Life Science | Pharmaceutical | GMP | Manufacturing | Sterile Cleanroom | Quality Assurance
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves