We currently have the following role which is vital part in delivering our mission.
Administration assistance to our Vaccinators (in clinic, direct patient contact):
You will help with maintaining a smooth flow of patients into the vaccination chair, allowing us to maximise the number of people we can administer through the clinic. You will be socially distanced, working with a vaccinator, updating the National Immunisation and Vaccination Service (NIVS) system and producing reports at the end of a shift.
Temporary: Expected to last 3 months with possible extension
Hours per week: 37.5 hours per week
Salary: £9.77 per hour (PAYE inclusive of holiday)
You may be required to support directing those attending for vaccination to the department. You will be provided with PPE in line with Government guidelines and required to wear a fluid resistant face mask during clinic operating hours.
The following sites will be operational:
* Colman Rd Norwich
* Wymondham HC
* North Walsham Hospital
Requirements & Skills Required for both roles
* Enthusiasm for beating this pandemic
* Excellent communication skills, we require individuals who are forward thinking, well organised with a positive attitude towards flexibility
* Excel and Outlook experience
* Excellent attention to detail
* Excellent telephone manner
* Good time management
* Able to prioritise own work load
* Able to adapt to change