Trainee Assistant Site Manager
ACR are recruiting for a Trainee Assistant Site Manager on behalf of one of the UK's leading House Builders for a project in Cambridgeshire.
The role would suit somebody with construction/housing experience that is looking to take their first steps into Site Management.
* To comply with the company's Build Policy and Procedures.
* Working with Site Manager, supervise all sub-contractors and trades.
* Co-ordination of sub-contractors and material deliveries to assist the Site Manager in ensuring an efficient method of build, to the required build quality and build programme.
* Scheduling work to be carried out to ensure production targets are achieved and high quality of product is maintained.
* To ensure working methods are performed correctly.
* Comply with Assistant Site Manager’s responsibilities as laid down in the Group’s Health, Safety & Environment Policy, complete the relevant documentation on a weekly/monthly basis and encourage safe working practices on site.
* At all times comply with company policies, procedures and instructions.
* Implement new ideas and methods and continue to seek ways of both improving contribution to the organisation’s goals and enhancing the reputation of the company.
* Liase with Sales department and customers to ensure the highest possible Customer Care performance/ satisfaction and complete all relevant inspections and documentation.
* CSCS Card
* Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, and Outlook
* A formal Construction qualification at level 3 or higher
* Some experience of working on a construction site
* Good verbal and written communication skills
* Ability to influence people
Car/Allowance, Pension, Health