Trades and Labour Recruitment Consultant, Maidstone
Higher Success are seeking experienced Trades and Labour Recruitment Consultants for a client in Maidstone. The agency are looking to add experienced blue collar trades and labour consultants. They will also consider a resourcer with an introduction to BD, that would like to pursue a 360 career, and do the client side of the role as well as the resourcing. Someone driven and motivated and good on the phone, who will drive new business development on the desk. You need experience in Trades and Labour recruitment specifically.
* Registering relevant candidates
* Compliance, contracts and administration relevant in starting candidates
* Adverting and marketing roles on job boards, social media and other channels
* CV sourcing and Telephone interviewing
* Negotiating with clients
* Business development to bring in new clients
* Developing relations with existing clients
* Actively approaching talent in the market
* Ideally 1 year plus recruitment experience in a Trades and Labour consultant role, or resourcing experience and a passion to learn the client side and do BD.
* Demonstrated experience bringing in new business and accounts
* Strong billing and placement history
* At least a years Construction recruitment experience
* Tenacious and proactive
* Ability to manage own desk, in terms of planning your activities, identifying targets etc.
* Business/commercial acumen
* Good customer services
* Excellent verbal and written communication
* Polite and professional
* Self motivated
* Motivated by financial incentives
Please contact Emma Vata at Higher Success or apply now for more information.
Due to the high level of applications we are currently receiving we aim to contact within a week. If you have not heard from us within a week please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please Note: Higher Success Ltd (the company) is a recruitment agency advertising this role on behalf of a client. Data provided by applying for this role will be used specifically for recruitment purposes only and in line with GDPR and Data Protection Act (2018).To view the company’s Privacy Notice and Data Subject Rights Policy please visit our website.The company shall not disclose your data to a client or a third party without your express consent. Please note that should you be unsuccessful your details shall be kept on file for the purposes of recruitment unless you request otherwise by contacting the company’s Data Protection Officer Emma Vata
Based upon experience and billings