Tender Bid Coordinator
TIS are a forward thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company who are NSI Gold and BAFE accredited. We specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacture specialist equipment. TIS work with a wide range of public and private sector businesses and have achieved a reputation for quality, care and reliability which is second to none.
Our absolute ambition is to provide and maintain a premium service in the industry with staff wellbeing, safety and environmental considerations at the forefront of our services. Our strategy is to achieve a premium service and a commitment to employees, customers and all stakeholders. We provide an environment of quality and care helping employees engage with our customers, putting them at the heart of what we do.
We are seeking an enthusiastic and dedicated Tender Bid Coordinator to join our Quality and Culture team in Mansfield. Operating under the direction and guidance of the Quality and Culture Manager and supporting the Sales team, you will work closely with BDMs, Sales Consultants and Estimators to support the creation and delivery of high-quality bid submission documents including EOIs, PQQs, ITTs and interview/presentation documentation.
This is an excellent opportunity for an individual looking to grow their career and become a valued member of the Quality and Culture team.
The role involves:
* To effectively administer the tender process and pre-qualifications (PQQ’s), tendering and commercial proposals for current and potential customers.
* Write/edit quality proposal responses in accordance with our company narrative.
* Ensure that all proposals are formatted correctly.
* Ability to thoroughly proof-read all documentation.
* Managing Tender emails, portals and websites, registering interest and downloading relevant documents.
* Uploading tender documents and ensuring that bids and tenders are submitted with the correct information.
* Working with a variety of stakeholders typically involving BDMs, Sales Consultants, and/or Estimator, ensuring the timely submission of tenders and other proposals.
* Maintaining an awareness of contracts due for tender and taking responsibility for acquiring pre-qualification questionnaire and tender documentation.
* Participate in key review meetings/final document review, content sign off and document production.
* Evaluating and identifying areas for improvement from Tender and bid feedback.
* Maintaining and updating CRM software with relevant details of both live and completed opportunities.
* Effective and accurate production of correspondence and documentation to support all teams.
* Developing and maintaining a library of tender document templates.
* Allocating enquiries to appropriate Sales Consultant/Estimator.
* Updating and maintaining accreditation portals i.e., Safe Contractor and Construction online.
* Providing general administrative support to the business development teams, as required.
* Experience within a bid/sales environment.
* Business Administration NVQ Level 3 or equivalent.
* Knowledge of regulatory standard ISO9001 for Quality Management Systems (desired)
Skills and Capabilities
* Have strong attention to detail, with the ability to navigate tender documents and understand customer requirements.
* Excellent organisation skills.
* Strong verbal and written English Language skills.
* Strong time management/prioritisation skills.
* Good IT skills with the ability to use Microsoft Office packages – Word, Excel and Outlook.
* Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
* Excellent interpersonal skills in communicating with staff at all levels, with the ability to form strong working relationships.
Working hours: Monday – Friday 8.00am – 5.00pm
Salary: Competitive dependant on experience, skills and qualifications
Benefits: Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Birthday Holiday, Cycle to Work Scheme, Employee Assistance Programme and Sky Benefits
TIS are an equal opportunities employer