Systems Administrator (Cyber Security)
Job Title: Systems Administrator (Cyber Security)
Salary: Up to £65,000 p/a
TEC Partners are pleased to be working alongside one of the mainstays of the UK IT industry and assisting their search for an experienced Systems Administrator (Cyber Security) to support and manage all on-premise, hybrid and cloud based IT systems and services.
Systems Administrator (Cyber Security) – Technical Skills, Attributes, and Experience:
– Strong Linux administration skills (RedHat, RHEL6/7/8) developed in a commercial environment
– Strong technical knowledge and experience with cloud based systems (AWS and Azure)
– Comfortable working within ITIL/ISO 2000 framework
– Experience with virtualisation technology (VMware)
– Skilled in the use of Ansible and Terraform
– Scripting skills (Perl, Ruby, Python, Bash)
– Docker, Service Now, Bitbucket (or similar), Zabbix, SQL, DNS, Networking experience (desirable).
Systems Administrator (Cyber Security) – Main Duties and Responsibilities:
– Manage and provide technical support for hardware and software products and services throughout the business
– Work collaboratively with multiple technical teams to deliver infrastructure based projects
– Adhere to ITIL/ISO 2000 framework requirements to preserve key production services and generate supporting documentation
– Meet Service Level Agreements to ensure uptime and performance of key systems and services
– Develop tools/scripts to improve automation
– Carry out server builds/decomission.
A full list of duties and responsibilities can be provided on application. Unfortunately due to contractual obligations, our client is unable to accept applicants who do not hold British/dual British citizenship