We are looking to recruit on behalf of a number of local clients in the Peterborough area for Support Workers to assist in the daily lives of young adults with learning disabilities. We are recruiting at all levels so prior experience is not essential, however, we are recruiting for senior roles that will require at least NVQ Level 2. The positions are located all across Peterborough and the outskirts.
Support Worker role and responsibilities
– Encouraging and supporting the development of personal skills through hobbies and interests.
– Developing life skills, such as financial management, self care and nurturing relationships.
– Providing emotional support.
Support Worker Requirements
– Proactive caring approach is key YOU DO NOT NEED PRIOR EXPERIENCE
– Minimum age 18
– Driving license and transport beneficial but not essential
If you are interested or know of someone that would be interested please get in contact and share.
Naturally in any of these roles you would be required to undergo pre employment checks including but not limited to right to work, DBS, ID and references