Social Media Marketing Specialist
Commercial focus – driving the strategy to deliver sales!
Package based on experience to include Basic, Bonus and Benefits
Home based – Open location within the UK
Company – Dynamic dental start up with over 80 innovative hi-tech patents this business is dramatically growing and disrupting the dental technology sector. With over 250 staff and 5 global offices this is a unique opportunity to join a fantastic organisation.
An innovative dental AI solution that through software and hardware allows remote connections between orthodontic professionals and patients, the remote monitoring solution seamlessly allows ongoing assessment of patients to ensure best clinical outcomes in dental alignment / aligner technology.
The Social Media Marketing Specialist will be responsible for driving brand awareness and generating revenue through innovative Digital Medical strategies. The role will involve promotion of the solution and also see the appointed person work in conjunction with B2B customers to ensure their marketing strategies reach and affect end user customers. As such the role involves the co-ordination and management of innovative marketing techniques designed to engage with customers and end users through Twitter, Instagram, Facebook and other social media platforms. Much of the broad creative work is done at head office but there remains some responsibility for augmenting content for the UK market. The person appointed is required to establish a process within the social media sector to drive customer engagement and revenue. As such we are looking for people who can establish the ongoing steps and actions that are required to bridge the gap from social media engagement through to customer purchase. This may be through further social media messaging, email marketing, collaboration with telesales, paper media etc etc. It is key the appointed person can demonstrate experience in commercialising social medial and delivering a ROI
Key functions to include –
* Coordinate & manage end-to-end digital projects
* Able to demonstrate steps, actions, experience of turning social media engagement into customer purchases and ROI
* Design digital media campaigns according to business goals that drive calls to action / click through activity
* Maintain and manage all social media channels
* Liaise with Marketing, Sales and Medical teams to ensure brand consistency
* Regularly track and get insights into competitors' digital strategies
* Suggest digital strategies and methods for improvement
* Develop and monitor ROI and KPIs
* Stay up-to-date with digital media technologies and latest trends
While much of the core marketing material is designed and developed at global HQ level the appointed person will be expected to interpret this and tailor to drive successful social media strategies efficient in the UK
* An innovative Marketing professional with a strong track record of driving sales and business through creative and exciting social media strategies.
* Able to both create and implement the strategies based of structured, formulated, on-going communication to the target audience.
* Able to show successes in digital customer engagement from previous career
* IDM, Tech / marketing related qualification desirable
* Able to demonstrate a genuine interest in digital/web technologies
* Excellent written and communication skills
* Highly organised and reliable, with the ability to effectively manage own workload
* Strong negotiation and problem-solving skills
* Quick to learn and adapt to new challenges
* Strong understanding of the use of social media in a B2B context
* Experience of working with content management solutions (CMS)
* Technical web-based knowledge including HTML and CSS Desirable
* Experience within the following platforms desirable: Adobe Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign; VEEVA PromoMats, VEEVA CRM & VEEVA EDetails
To apply for this – or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market – Apply Online
For our latest vacancies follow us on twitter @progressrec
worked as – Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist / ODA / ODP or similar. Experience selling in theatre is essential….
Medical Sales Executive / Territory Manager / Sales Representative / Account Manager / Business Development Manager / Sales Specialist / Medical Devices / Medical Consumables / Surgeon Sales / Theatre Sales
Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular,Endoscopy, Urology, Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics,Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products