My client is a leading contractor in the civils sector. We are currently recruiting a Site Engineer to complete an ongoing contract. You will be required to manage the engineering, including the setting out of a Groundworks package.
Site Engineer Responsibilities:
• Reporting and working with the Project Manager and foreman.
• Site set up and compliance with health and safety
• Completing all setting out associated to Groundworks scheme.
• Raising technical queries on design issues.
• Complete As-builts and surveys on site.
Site Engineer Requirements:
• CSCS card.
• SMSTS or SSSTS – Desirable, not essential.
• Previous experience on an Groundworks scheme.
• Degree in Civil Engineering or Time Served.
The Next Steps: To apply for the role as a Site Engineer, click on the apply now button below and submit your CV for further information