Senior Scientist, Product Development
CK Group are recruiting for a Scientist to join a global healthcare provider to hospitals, clinics and homes, based in Nottingham on a contract basis for 6-12 months.
Salary: circa £28,000pa DOE
· To support the business with onsite Formulation Development, contributing to the development of products that help people live better, healthier lives. Innovation is the foundation of formulation development, supplying pioneering solutions and state of the art technologies to support drug product development.
· To conduct and document work to cGMP ensuring that projects are conducted in accordance with company procedures and the agreed timelines
· To document all project work to a high standard. This includes contemporaneous, complete and clear documentation of laboratory work in laboratory notebooks and the timely completion of all necessary project administration.
· To perform all laboratory work to a high degree of scientific rigour such that it will stand up to external scientific, legal or regulatory scrutiny.
· Bachelors Degree in Science or related field required (Chemistry, Microbiology or Biology preferred) or related experience in QA pharmaceutical manufacturing without a Bachelor's Degree
· Proficient skills in Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access)
· Strong organisational skills
Our client is the world's number one drug development, delivery and supply partner.
This Scientist role will be based at our clients site in Nottingham.
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential. Please quote reference 49648 in all correspondence