Senior Project Manager
Nuage are partnered with a multinational construction consultancy to assist in the recruitment of a Senior Project Manager with a focus on their Residential & Education divisions.
The business are rapidly expanding their presence across the East of England and this is a key strategic hire to facilitate their expansion in key sectors for them.
The business places a huge emphasis on their employees welfare, happiness and development. They understand their people are the businesses greatest asset and this is evidenced through the working culture they have built.
As a senior hire, you will work in a client facing capacity and strive for service excellence, and further developing working relationships.
Senior Project Manager duties;
* Client liaison to develop project life cycles
* Project reporting
* Tender selection
* Manage all phases of projects across Residential & Education schemes
* Ensure client brief and spec is adhered to
* Monitoring and management of all supply chain, contractors , external stakeholders
* Upskill and mentor junior / intermediate PMs / EA
* Frequent meetings with QS / ES
The ideal candidate will have strong PM experience within a consultancy environment with experience in the Residential & Education sectors