Our client, a national estate agency with a strong local presence in the Market Town of Bourne, are looking for a candidate who is personable, proactive, bubbly and engageable to join their fantastic team on a full time, permanent basis as a Sales Negotiator. With the current market being so fast-paced and buoyant, this is a superb opportunity to be joining the company.
About the Candidate:
Any candidate applying for this role must have the following:-
– A motivated, driven and personable character.
– A strong passion about the industry with a willingness to excel
– Computer Literate in Outlook, Excel etc.
– Previous experience welcomed but not essential.
– Full UK Driving Licence and own vehicle
About the Role:
– Daily administration tasks such as the creation of new property particulars and filing.
– Managing multiple communication methods albeit by telephone or email from current and new clients, solicitors and surveyors.
– Providing outstanding communication to vendors with updates from viewings and arranging new viewings.
– Registering new clients and diarising new market appraisals.
– Conducting viewings along with establishing and maintaining a rapport.
– Hours of work are Monday to Friday, 09:00 – 18:00 with a weekend being worked one in every three; Saturday 09:00 – 16:00 and Sunday on a Hybrid basis with occasional viewings.
– 20 Days Holiday plus bank holiday weekends (some shall be worked)
– Business Mileage paid for.
– Basic Salary of £16,000 – £18,000 (depending on experience) plus commission structure. OTE £23,000 – £25,000 remuneration.
Interviews shall be taking place incredibly shortly so please do contact Sarah Woulds on (phone number removed) quoting J7867.
Reflect Recruitment Group is operating as the Employment Agency under the employment agencies Act 1973
Plus Commission Bonus