Technique Recruitment Solutions specialise in engineering and manufacturing recruitment within East Anglia. We are working on behalf of a world leader in the design and manufacture of bespoke electrical heating and cooling solutions who are seeking a Sales Office Coordinator to assist with day-to-day sales office requirements as well as general administration
The Sales Coordinator will be responsible for the company's standard product range and general administrative duties. Working as part of small team, in a fast-paced environment,
where attention to detail and customer focus is key. The successful candidate will have strong interpersonal skills, be self-motivated and work well on their own initiative.
– Assist with the recording of sales enquiries/order's in the companies ERP system and prepare enquiry folder's for sales engineers review.
– Preparation of quotations inline with specification to support clients spares and standard product requirements.
– Assist in the preparation of Pre-qualification documents and submission to prospective clients.
– Maintain companies Experience list
– General maintenance of sales/ pipe reports
– Support Regional sales managers with tender uploads
– Liaising with subsidiaries dispatch personnel in order to produce commercial shipping documentation/ certification when required.
– Any other duties as assigned.
– Strong attention to detail
– To be able to work on own initiative.
– Team player
– Strong customer service skills
– Good/clear communication skills
– Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
– Previous administrative experience
– Knowledge of oil and gas sector
– Product knowledge