A Sales Administrator is required to work for a new opportunity for one of my clients due to continued growth.
Do you have strong Customer Service skills?
Are you a wiz with administration?
Do you love meeting new people and supporting with all aspects of the business?
Then this is the right opportunity for you.
Day to Day duties:-
– Managing any queries from customers
– Taking bookings or re-bookings and adding to system
– Taking incoming phone calls
– Responding to emails
You will be/have:-
– An outgoing, friendly attitude with a 'nothing is to much trouble' approach
– An excellent telephone manner
– Used to dealing with the public
There will also be an element of cleaning involved with this position in line with COVID guidelines.
– Available to start from Monday 26th October for training
Varied starting from 7:00-8:00pm Monday-Sunday
Temporary Position for a 3 week period, with the potential be stay on for longer for the right candidate.
Must be a car driver due to location of the company.
If you are interested in this position please apply accordingly or alternatively contact me at the office on (phone number removed).
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information – please copy and paste the following link in to your browser
Holiday & Pension