£21,000 per annum – £22,000 per annum (depending on skills and ability)
Additional benefits: Free parking, enhanced pension, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
Quality Technician required for a manufacturer of small fast moving components to investigate manufacturing issues, implement corrective and preventive action, and support manufacturing trials.
* Investigate manufacturing issues related to the quality of parts applying methodical problem solving techniques.
* Identify root cause of quality issue and implement corrective and preventive action.
* Reduce numbers of wasted product
* Complete non-conformance paperwork and provide reports to Quality Manager and Quality Engineers.
* Inspect, progress and collate data on manufacturing trials.
* Create documents and work instructions to support production processes.
* Carry out measurement and inspection as required.
* Raise change notes when implementing improvements.
* Contribute to continuous improvement activities.
* Plan activities so they may be tracked and presented.
The successfully appointed Quality Technician will have the following skills and abilities:
* Relevant previous experience, ideally within either a fast-moving component manufacturing environment or high complexity batch processing, is essential.
* Proven experience of problem solving.
* Demonstrable experience of investigating and solving quality related production problems.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills are essential.
* Proficiency in MS Office is essential.
* Presentation skills would be desirable.
Our client prides themselves on their innovation, service and performance. They are committed to delivery high quality products. This is a fantastic opportunity to join an ever expanding organisation.
* £21,000 – £22,000 per annum (depending on skillsand abilities)
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays)
* Working hours are 8am-4.30pm (M-Th) and 8am-2.30pm
* Free parking
* Progressive working environment
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Travail Employment Group is operating as an Employment Agency. Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
Once you click to apply for this job, your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful, a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position
Free parking, 33 days holiday