Job Title: Quality Engineer
Location: Oldham, Manchester
Salary: £40 – £45k
Job Type: Full time, permanent – 37.5 hours per week
Oldham Engineering Limited is a well-established medium sized engineering business with a long history and exciting plans for business growth.
The Quality Engineer is a key contact for both external customers and suppliers and internal departments and personnel regarding Quality requirements. Will play an integral role within the Quality Team in achieving continually evolving and challenging Quality targets.
- The Quality Engineer will produce well presented, and accurate information both to our clients and within the business ensuring procedures and specifications are followed and agreed timescales are met.
- The successful applicant will ideally be from an engineering manufacturing background with fabrication and machining experience. The role of the Quality Engineer will be to support our clients by
- Compiling and reviewing Quality, Welding, NDE procedures in accordance with customer specifications.
- Regular surveillance of QA compliance including welding, and NDE records.
- Liaison with customers through all stages of manufacture to contract completion.
- Providing excellent customer service to clients.
- Providing inter departmental support with contract requirement information.
- Close liaison with all business functions in addition to QHSE including Production and Projects
- Review and presentation of lifetime records during manufacture and on contract completion.
- Assisting in maintaining and continued development/improvement of Quality and Business Management Systems including Health, Safety and Environmental.
Skills and experience required:
- Experience in mechanical engineering and Quality Assurance is essential for this role.
- Occupational Health, Safety and/or Environmental experience would be advantageous.
The Quality Engineer role requires a candidate with energy, an enthusiastic approach and a can-do attitude who can work well within a team.
If you feel have the skills and experience to become our Quality Engineer, please click ‘apply’ now – we’d love to hear from you!
Candidates with the experience or relevant job titles of; Quality Development Engineer, QA, Product Quality Engineer, Quality Assurance, Quality Assurance Engineer, QA Engineer, Continuous Improvement, Quality Engineering, Quality performance Engineer, Manufacturing Quality Tester, Quality Management System Auditor, QMS may also be considered for this role.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQxMzE1NTk5NC18LTE0NS18LTU=