This Project Engineer's role is with one of the UK’s leading civil and infrastructure main contractors. Currently working across numerous sectors this role is within their specialist rail division that delivers new build and major renewal schemes.
We are looking for a Project Engineer with P-Way experience and you'll be working with a large portfolio of works covering the Anglia and Eastern (South) regions.
* Responsible for the Engineering delivery of works including but not limited to Plain Line & S&C renewals or refurbishments, Wheels Timber Bridges replacements, Re-railing and tendering.
* Provision of technical support to the Project Manager for the planning and delivery of works ensuring all technical aspects of the works comply with relevant NR Group standard.
* Support the Project Manager in development of bids in response to customer invitation to tender, to deliver high quality proposal within the required timescales.
To be successful we are looking for the following skills:
* Educated to Degree/HND Level in Civil Engineering or equivalent suitable experience
* Good knowledge of Track standard, process, and procedure
* Proficient knowledge of site technical activities and quality control, this should include but not limited to surveying, setting out, dozing, tamping, and stressing
* Proficient knowledge of project planning and up-to-date knowledge of latest plant, equipment and technology
* Knowledge of Health and Safety works act CDM Regulations
* 5yrs+ Technical Pway Experience
* Raising and removing speeds
The Plus Points
There are genuine opportunities for career development and progression with this contractor. They also invest heavily in training and successful applicants can expect long and rewarding careers. Excellent salary including
* Industry leading maternity/paternity scheme
* Generous Pension
* Comprehensive healthcare
* Car allowance
* Flexible working arrangements
* Flexible benefits