Production Operative Night Shift
Stafforce are working in partnership with Grimsby's market leading seafood manufacturer, urgently recruiting for Production operatives with a payrate of £10.86 increasing after 6 months service. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with an Employer of choice, who invest in there people, offer career development and progression with a renowned brand.
Shift Pattern/ Working hours
10pm-6am Sunday to Thursday
9pm-5am Sunday to Thursday
We have immediate starts available on these shifts.
All positions have the potentially for temp to perm transfer, following a successful probationary period for the right candidate
The job role:
• General Production Operative duties within a seafood manufacturing site including but not exclusive to packing, labelling, stacking, palleting.
• 10pm-6am or 9pm-5am
• Basic Payrate of £9.05, with hourly top up of £1.81 paid between 10pm and 6am.
• Overtime paid after 35.65 hours per week at premium rate
• Sites are accessible via public transport and parking facilities are available.
Role would be suitable for candidates with experience in any of the following: Factory, factory operative, production, production operative, packer, packing, packing operative, Assembly, Picking.
What Stafforce can offer you:
• Weekly Pay
• Regular ongoing work with chance for progression and training
• Remote registration including full accredited training prior to commencement.
• Opportunity for temp to perm roles for the right candidate.
• Access to our Navigate+ portal, including discounts in high street stores, and access to medical services 24/7
• Onsite team of coordinators and buddies to support you in your new role.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be available to work night shift
• Previous experience as a Production Operative is desirable but not essential.
• Have excellent attendance and a positive attitude toward work
• Be reliable and punctual
• Be self-motivated and driven
• Adhere to all Food Safety and Health and Safety procedure