We are currently supporting a well-established, family-run SME who are seeking a Production Manager based in Winchester, UK. As an experienced Production Manager your role will be to grow, operate and sustain a world-class production facility using proven improvement methodologies.
Key responsibilities and duties of this role…
* All production and works-order scheduling to ensure customer requirements are met
* Capacity planning, ensuring there is clear internal visibility of available capacity and deviations or back-orders are clearly communicated
* Material planning, liaising with the Purchasing team to ensure material requirements are forecast and communicated in a timely manner
* Ensure quality products are produced and build instructions are followed
* Health & safety of the operation, including preparation of risk assessments.
* Implement and sustain continuous improvement and efficiency methodologies. Ensure the operational team are actively engaged in this.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, attributes and qualifications…
* The desire to build a first-class production facility
* Familiarity with Sub Assembly
* Understanding of quality standards and health & safety regulations
* Familiarity or exposure to lean or six sigma or 5S
* Outstanding communication ability
* Excellent organizational and leaderships skills
* Attention to detail
* Strong decision-making skills and a results-driven approach
* Quality standards such as ISO accreditation or IATF would be highly desirable
* A salary package of £40,000
* Option of company vehicle or vehicle allowance
* Free lunch and snacks every day
* Proper, freshly-ground coffee
* Weekly and monthly employee awards through our employee recognition platform