Job title: Production Manager
Location: Queenborough, Kent, ME11 5EL
We have a new opportunity for an experienced Production Manager with strong leadership skills to join our Queenborough site in Kent.
About the role
Reporting to the Operations Leader you will be providing leadership and direction to the production department, ensuring Safety, Quality, Delivery and Cost targets are met. Your role will also involve following:
* Ensure that department personnel, products, and processes, meet the requisite regulatory and company standards. Including cGMP and Health and Safety.
* Analyses line performance and derives improvement plans to optimise production line performance.
* Performance management of direct reports and supporting the team leaders in their performance management of the personnel.
* Drive a Continuous Improvement culture which embeds ‘Right First Time’ into daily life within the department.
Qualifications & Experience:
* Preferred degree in Scientific, engineering or management discipline, degrees in other disciplines may be acceptable depending upon prior experience.
* Previous proven experience of a personnel management role.
* Prior experience in leading a GMP operation would be beneficial
* Experience with regulatory agencies is an advantage as is prior equipment/process knowledge.
What we offer you
As a Recipharm employee, you get to work in an exciting and extensive sector with interesting products which contribute to health and well-being in society. The products we make generate added value for a large number of individuals.
A growing company offers entirely new professional opportunities and challenges on all levels to those who want them. We do things ourselves, which offers challenges and creates involvement – for the right people.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits packages to all our colleagues including:
27 days plus statutory holidays
A defined contribution company pension scheme
Life assurance (equivalent to four times your salary)
Recipharm is a leading CDMO (Contract Development and Manufacturing Organisation) in the pharmaceutical industry employing almost 9,000 employees. Recipharm offers manufacturing services of pharmaceuticals in various dosage forms, production of clinical trial material and APIs, and pharmaceutical product development. Recipharm manufactures several hundred different products to customers ranging from Big Pharma to smaller research- and development companies. Recipharm’s turnover is approximately SEK 7.2 billion and the Company operates development and manufacturing facilities in France, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, the UK and the US and is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden. The Recipharm B-share (RECI B) is listed on Nasdaq Stockholm.
To apply for this role please click the “apply online” button and you’ll be taken through our application system where you can quickly apply online by uploading your CV and a cover letter.