Job Title: Picker/Packer
Location: Outskirts of Basildon, Essex
Salary: £10.00 per hour (weekly pay whilst temping)
Hours: 8am to 6pm Monday to Friday
Our client are a leading national distributor across the UK.
Our well-established client are looking for x2 candidates to work within a small team picking & packing small goods within the warehouse/dispatch areas and assisting the Warehouse Manager with daily goods-in requests.
Receiving distributed picking orders.
Completing relevant paper work.
Packing smaller items into boxes and labelling.
Please note this is a standing bench area position so you will be standing for the whole shift, you must be fit to work and happy to be standing/moving throughout your shift.
Please note: this role is not close to any public transport so you must have your own to be able to get to work daily.
* Have own transport due to location of job.
* Previous warehouse/picking and packing experience is required.
* Great attention to detail & accuracy.
* Fit and Healthy.
* Able to work independently or as part of a team.
* Must be able to work at pace and follow instructions.
* Good command of English as you will be reading pack sheets/notes.
* Free Parking on site
* Weekly Pay