The Recruitment Group is hiring!
We are looking for an experienced Payroll Administrator to join an exciting new group brand based in Oxford.
About the role:
As Payroll Administrator, you will be joining a team which will form an integral part of our Shared Service Centre. You will be responsible for payrolling all temporary agency staff.
Your responsibilities will be:
* Ensuring payroll is processed accurately and to strict deadlines
* Collating timesheets from clients through a variety of media
* Resolving issues either through support to branches or direct to employees
* Process weekly, monthly payrolls
Are you a highly organised, motivated individual with great attention to detail?
Our ideal candidate will possess:
* Previous Payroll experience
* Knowledge of payroll calculation and processing
* Willingness to work as part of a team
* IT literate, predominantly Excel, previous experience with CRM systems
This is a full time position, Monday – Friday, where you will be working 9-8pm on Mondays and 9-12 on Fridays – possibly non working day. There may also be the possibility of travel to other branches, at times.
Benefits include: Competitive salary depending on experience, pension scheme, eye care vouchers, on-site parking, free, fresh fruit delivered each Monday and access to our 'Healthy Assured' app.
For more information and to apply, get in touch with Ally at our Abingdon branch on (phone number removed) or click 'Apply Now' to submit your application.
We wish you the best of luck in your job search!
If you would like to know how we will store and process your data, please visit us online at 'The Recruitment Group' to read our GDPR Data Protection Statement