PA to Hospital Director
Permanent Full Time
Job title: PA to Hospital Director
Location: Southern Hill Hospital, Cooks Hill, Gimingham, Mundesley, Norfolk, NR11 8ET
Rate Of Pay: £13 per Hour (£27,040 Per Year)
Shift Patterns: Days, 40hrs a week.
Information about the Role:
Working as a PA to the Hospital Director at Southern Hill Hospital your duties will include the following:
· Invoice management
· Petty cash management
· HR file management
· Recruitment support
· Supervision, probation and appraisal planning
· Monitor completion of return-to-work interviews
· Making accurate minutes at various meetings
· Preparation for site wide meetings – data collation
· Diary management
· Processing of Enhanced Observation forms for payment
· Management of agency time sheets
Information about the Service:
Southern Hill Hospital has 44 mental health beds across four units, as well as a 5 bed Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). The Hospital is able to offer a 24-hour acute admission within a safe and secure environment.
Southern Hill has a full on-site multidisciplinary team who work together to develop and deliver a holistic plan of care to meet the needs of each individual. The team includes a Consultant Psychiatrist, Associate Specialist, Consultant Psychologist, Assistant Psychologist, Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, Registered Nurses, Healthcare Workers, and Activity Coordinators.
All of our services have 24-hour medical cover and can accept admissions 24 hours a day.
Necessary Experience or Qualifications:
* Someone who has a real passion for caring and helping people.
* Priovous Experience working as a PA working in Healthcare preferable.
Oakleaf Recruitment are the In-House Recruitment Team for a growing group of Services and Hospitals across the UK