Operations Manager (Projects)
At Aerial Direct we are proud to be one of the UK’s leading independent providers of telecommunications. We are equally as proud of our employees who have helped us become one of the largest O2 partners in the UK.
We are currently looking for an Operations Manager to identify and manage business improvement projects across the company. The role is a vital one as part of our Change Advisory Board and will support departments documenting new and existing processes and procedures.
Do you have experience leading operational projects? Are you process driven with a continuous improvement mindset? Are you looking for a company where you can develop further and make an impact?
* Creating and managing office processes and procedures
* Working as part of the Change Advisory Board to review and prioritize requests for projects
* Define scope, budget and schedule for operations projects
* Work with business analysts to identify and implement improvements to minimize risk across the business
* Develop and implement project management procedures and methodologies within the department and in the wider business
* Evaluate the outcome of projects and feedback to relevant stakeholders
* Drive operational excellence across the business and advise on best practice
What are we looking for?
* Experience with Project Management software
* Experience in Operations Management or Project Management for operational teams
* Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experienc
* A strong team player with proven track record of team innovation, creativity and results
* The ability to produce well written documentation and presentations for a range of audience
* The ability to operate autonomously in a lean, fast-paced environment
* Skills in collaborating and negotiating with internal and external stakeholders
* Strong planning and organizational skills; must be able to set and manage priorities, adapt to change, track progress of activities, issues, risks and deliverables to closure
It would be a bonus if you had:
* LEAN/Six Sigma
* Telecoms industry experience
* Experience supporting company growth