We are looking for holiday cottage cleaners who are able to work independently, have an eye for detail and great communication skills.
Must be available on changeover days which are Mondays and Fridays including some Saturdays.
Cleaning 5* properties in the area where guests expect very high standards of cleanliness. Work available in Coltishall, Aylsham, North Norwich and Sheringham and in between.
Driving is a requirement of this role.
Monday and Friday (minimum) 9.30-5:00pm. Positions are available for work within those hours i.e school time. However, flexibility is required as short breaks mean change over days can fall on any day of the week.
On change-over days, you’ll make sure that everything is clean and ready for our guests to arrive. This will include cleaning the entire house so it sparkles, making the laundry is put on, beds are pristine and leave out a hamper, fresh milk and flowers. We’d also like you to keep an eye out for any repairs or odd jobs that need doing. Very competitive pay rate.
Mileage paid, full training given, all equipment provided. Scope to be promoted to team leader/supervisor roles as experience is gained and consistent excellent standards of cleaning are maintained.
The minimum criteria required for this role is:
- Generally friendly and approachable.
- Willing to work with team members and team leaders/supervisors.
- Be able to work under time pressure, where properties must be changed over on the same day within a set time frame.
- Helpful & Friendly
- Customer focused with a positive attitude
- Methodical; able to follow a list and keep to the tasks.
- Enthusiastic with a willingness to learn
- An excellent eye for detail and presentation not only of the houses but also of yourself. Both staff and properties must be impeccably turned out.
You must have a can do attitude and be able to keep the pace in a fast moving team and be reliable.
Contract length: Permanent or can be a summer temporary role for the right candidate.
Salary: Up to £10.00 per hour
All PPE is provided to our staff and full COVID training given.
APPLY – send your CV to email@example.com quoting reference GRAOC3
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.