New Homes / Construction Sales Progressor
My client is based in Kent and requires an experienced Sales Progressor who has previously worked in this position to join the team for a 12 month period. You will be responsible for assisting the progression of all new build sales promptly and efficiently from reservation to completion within the region. This involves liaising with company solicitors and internal departments, to Manage enquiries, fixed date requests and updating and issuing various excel reports and managing in house systems.
* Responsible for helping progress reservations all the way through to completion, working closely with the Sales Managers, communicating between them and the company solicitors.
* Issue exchange targets for the week, chasing for updates throughout the week.
* Hold weekly conference calls with the company solicitors and property management companies ( who deal with Part Exchanges) for their updates, ready to discuss in the Build Sales weekly meeting with Directors.
* Update the shared forecast completions schedule ready for weekly Build Sales meeting.
* During the Build Sales meeting each plot is discussed, update the forecast completion schedule with any date changes and progression notes.
* Issue the forecast completions schedule once a week to the sales teams, this is a working document which needs to be updated as and when changes occur.
* Update and issue the financial forecasting report on a weekly basis to the Sales Director and Sales managers.
* Deal effectively with any enquiries raised through the solicitors, often liaising with the technical and planning department.
* Liaise with the Construction team and Area Sales Managers when agreeing fixed completion dates and serving notice.
* Process exchanges, completions and serving notice on the in-house COINS and KEYS systems.
* You must be fully conversant in excel. You will be required to Implement and update weekly Excel reports for Part Exchanges, Cancellations, Weekly Visitor Figures and Sales/Build Progression.
* Report back to the Sales Director on a weekly basis if exchange targets have not been met.
* Present a positive image at all times through all dealings with purchasers.
* Provide a service of excellence, developing opportunities for customer feedback and involvement to deliver continuous improvement.
* Develop effective working relationships with solicitors, property management companies, and internal departments