Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Permanent Full Time
The role primarily involves conducting pre-planned & reactive maintenance for a store facility. Candidates must be time served multi-skilled engineers.
The shift pattern for the role is 4 on, 4 off rotating days and nights, 12 hr shifts which will include weekend and bank holidays.
* Keeping allocated PPM to date to a high standard
* Servicing and repair of automated equipment and general estate maintenance
* Ensure all equipment is maintained in line with suppliers’ guidelines, this will include conveyors, cranes, cooling systems and oxygen reduction.
* We need you to be a time served experienced and skilled engineer who can demonstrate thorough knowledge of proven and advanced technology and with the ability to apply that knowledge practically to ensure competitive and innovative advantage.
* You must hold a recognised electrical qualification.
* Experience of working with automated stacker cranes (preferred).
* Experience of working on roller conveyor systems (preferred).
* You will need to be proactive and independent comfortable making decisions but equally aware of when to escalate or communicate with key stakeholders.
* Excellent interpersonal and organisational skills to interface with key internal functions, key stakeholders, external regulators, auditors and outside vendors.
* Experience of working in an automated warehouse environment preferred but not essential.
* Be able to work at heights up to 42 metres.
Due to regulations of the equipment, and health and safety obligations there is a weight limit on this role of 125KG
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £42,000.00-£45,000.00 per year
* Company events
* Discounted or free food
* Free or subsidised travel
* On-site parking
* Referral programme
* 12 hour shift
* Day shift
* Night shift