About the Company
Monica Vinader (MV) is a successful British luxury jewellery brand. Our exceptional growth is driven by the strength of our online and in-store experience underpinned by our investment in our technology platforms. Our global expansion was recently recognised by The Sunday Times International Track 200 award.
As a growing business, with ambitious plans, Monica Vinader is an exciting place to work which offers clear career progression and opportunities for increased responsibilities as the business expands. We have a proven track record of internal promotion and development opportunities within our Teams.
We hire individuals who are customer-obsessed, technically savvy and excited about the prospect of working in a fast-paced direct to consumer business with a thriving web business and stores across the globe.
Further information is available at www.monicavinader.com.
As a flexible member of the Operations Team you can expect to receive training and exposure to the following areas of Operations.
- Check and measure Products against technical specification
- Identify potential quality issues before Products enter the supply chain
- Use approved methodologies and tools to check the quality of Products
- Complete receipt and quality control records using internal software systems to support the ongoing quality improvement of our suppliers
- Escalate and share information with the Inbound Team Lead regarding any quality issues
- Help with warehouse management, stock taking and booking in deliveries
- To pick, pack, engrave and dispatch all of our web based customer orders within the given time scales with an energetic and professional approach
- To assist in the unloading, checking and distribution of goods into the business
- To assist with the daily unpacking of returned parcels and placing them into their relevant sortation
- To assess products to see if they need re-working or passing to Quality Control for further testing and, once assessed to place in the correct areas
- To assist with order chasing, manifesting and dealing with couriers at the end of the shift
- To assist in the unloading of the weekly packaging deliveries
- To replenish the web packaging locations (web operations room) once a week and update stock movements on CP
- To assist in stocktakes and restocking of packaging
- To assist within other areas of the business as and when required and perform in line with their teams KPIs including QC of inbound goods and packing of trade orders
- Order accuracy: To be accountable for your packed and dispatched orders
- Quality accuracy: To ensure all your orders are engraved and dispatched to the high standards outlined in training
- Productivity: You will be measured on metrics relevant to the area you are working on including, but not limited to, Returns Metrics, Quality Control Metrics, Stock Take Metrics, Trade Order Metrics and Web Dispatch, Engraving Metrics and Customer Care Metrics.
- Logging Tasks: Accurately tracking and recording your time and task on the relevant systems such as Justworks
- Keep not only your workstation but the room and other areas clean, tidy and safe
- Ensure all work recording logs are completed
- Ensure that you are familiar with all company policies and procedures
- Ensure you communicate clearly and regularly with all customers (both internal and external) and keep them updated
- Attend all company workshops, updates and training opportunities as and when required
- Offer flexibility during peak periods
- Be punctual and maintain good time keeping at the start and at the end of the shift also at break times
- To bring to the attention of the Company’s Safety Officer or Management any dangerous practices or potential risk as are observed
- Adhere to the company’s health and safety policy and procedures
Skills and Experience:
- Experience using Microsoft Excel and Word
- Experience with using a warehouse management system (Preferred but not essential)
The role involves the following physical demands on a daily basis:
- Standing for long periods of between 6 and 8 hours
- Lifting and moving products up to 15kg in weight
- Lifting, bending, reaching above the head, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching
- Manual dexterity of both hands and wrists
Our Aims and Values
Our mission is to be the leading accessible luxury brand, by delivering outstanding quality, design and customer service. We are:
Our customers are at the core of everything we do. We will always deliver an outstanding and personal experience to them every time they interact with us, to ensure their ongoing support and loyalty.
We treat people with respect, as we would want to be treated. We are apolitical and assume good intentions in others. We are open and honest with each other while ensuring we take an empathetic and supportive approach.
We are passionate about what we do and we want to reach as many customers as fast as we can. We combine focus with pragmatism and flexibility so that we can move at pace in whichever direction we need to take.
We have a relentless desire to continually learn and improve to ensure our products and approach are exceptional. Our tenacity, high standards and attention to detail give us a competitive advantage.
We focus hard on facts and approach things in a logical, rational and analytical way. We challenge each other to make sure we make decisions and take actions that create value for our business and our customers
This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of duties to be performed by the employee. This job description may be altered to reflect the business needs of the company.