Permanent Full Time
Social selling, social media and social marketing have fast become the critical communication routes to market for many businesses. this is a stand alone marketing role where you have the autonomy and authority to drive activity forward. You'll be involved with NPD and someone who can drive action by insight.
BASIC SALARY: £37,000 to £42,000
· Company Pension Scheme
· 25 Days Annual Holiday
LOCATION: Northampton – Hybrid options
COMMUTABLE LOCATIONS: Wellingborough, Kettering, Corby, Peterborough, Bedford, Rushden, Newport Pagnell.
JOB DESCRIPTION: Marketing Manager – Industrial Products
Reporting to the Sales Director, you will own, drive and be responsible for creating marketing strategies and plans to facilitate the next push for growth.
· Support Sales Growth; identify and develop plans to access new business.
· Product Management; in liaison with the Managing Director and Sales Director, oversee the portfolios full life cycle, including NPD and product optimisation to include pricing.
· Website Management and Social Media; add content, images, animation whilst increasing activity and enquiries.
· Collaborate; with the US marketing function ensuring marketing statistics are shared as well as assisting the UK sales force with new marketing collateral and leads for new and existing business channels.
· Events; Produce all material, stands and collateral for UK and European exhibitions (one of which has £100,000 budget).
· Create; all print and digital marketing content for advertising campaigns.
What can you expect?
· The opportunity to take real ownership of a European marketing plan with a link into a group strategy.
· A leadership team that is crying out for some marketing creativity and willing to give lots of support
PERSON SPECIFICATION: Marketing Manager – Industrial Products
You'll want to make some noise and you will have the experience to demonstrate how you have achieved that in the past. You'll most likely have some form of marketing qualification or invested in yourself to enable you to stand out, that is exactly what we would like you to do for our products.
Also you will most likely have:
· Previously worked in a manufacturing business, marketing industrial products.
· Experienced working with distribution partners.
· Be able to demonstrate previous marketing activities and how the success of the campaigns (particularly social) impacted the product awareness and product demand in the market.
As an established business we have consistently developed through performance, organic growth and acquisition. We have established ourselves as a world leader in the supply of interconnect products used in electronic applications. With enviable manufacturing and production capabilities in Asia, we are premier suppliers to major organisations within a wide range of industries.
It is highly likely but not essential that you will have worked in any of the following roles and/or markets, and worked with the following products and/or services:
· Job Titles: Marketing Manager, Head of Marketing, Channel Marketing Manager, Product Specialist, Product Manager, Market Research Manager, Marketing Communications Manager, Technical Marketing Manager, Category Manager, etc
· Industry / Product: Manufacturing, B2B Distribution, Physical Technical Products, electrical or electronic products, components, PCB, engineering etc
INTERESTED? Please click apply. You will receive an acknowledgement of your application.
Please Note: Wallace Hind Selection have been chosen as the retained recruitment partner of our client and therefore any direct applications to our client from candidates or agencies will be forwarded on to us direct.
REF: MGH17198, Wallace Hind Selection
Company Pension Scheme + 25 Days Hol