Manager for Residential Children's Home
An exciting new opportunity for a Registered Children's Home Manager in Peterborough has become available.
If you really want to make your mark in a rapidly growing business that is committed to improving the lives of children and vulnerable adults, we have the role for you!
We are looking for someone who has a commitment to improving the lives of children
About the Role
The successful candidate will effectively manage the care team to achieve the best outcomes for our residents, whilst providing a safe and secure environment and maintaining Ofsted and Quality Care Standards.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the setting up and successful running of the home along with the commitment to providing a safe, secure and nurtured environment in order for the young people to reach their full potential.
* Coach and develop the team to maximise their performance and potential and work effectively together to deliver the best outcomes
* Enable the young people to fulfil their potential through structured education, care and wellbeing interventions that are relevant to their needs
* Manage placement plans building relationships and gaining best outcome agreements with local authorities
* Manage the home in line with the allocated budget
* Oversee all referrals and assessments within the home
* Qualified or working towards Diploma Level 5 in Leadership and Management in Residential Child Care (England)
* Experience of working with and managing challenging behaviour
* Proven track record of managing people and performance
* Ability to work across and support the management of a 24/7 operation
We are committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and vulnerable adults. All successful applicants will be subject to fully Enhanced DBS. We expect all our employees to share this commitment and strive to achieve the best possible outcomes for everybody in our care. A full application form must be completed with all employment dates accurate and gaps in employment accounted for.
Job Type: Contract
Job Types: Full-time, Contract