Here at CareCo, we’re all about making life easier for people. It gets us out of bed in the morning, and it sends us home at the end of the day knowing we’ve done our bit to help somebody with their day-to-day struggles.
As a retailer of mobility products, it is our goal to offer the greatest service that a company can offer to our customers.
Our Logistics Department is responsible for arranging both the home deliveries and the engineer visits, by communicating with our customers and organising these as effectively as possible.
What are my responsibilities?
* Plan Delivery Driver routes as efficiently as possible (both time and cost)
* Ensure all paperwork is correct for the Drivers to complete their runs effectively
* Ensure that customers are called in the correct times frames and kept well informed of any changes to their delivery
* To keep within the KPI’s set down for the department including delivery times and ensure that orders are delivered within 7-10 working days
* Respond and communicate to other departments within CareCo to ensure colleagues are kept up to speed with any queries and delays to deliveries
* To respond to Logistics inbox
* To ensure that correct paperwork is assigned and scanned to the correct customer
What skills are required?
* Ability to manage workload
* Previous experience speaking directly with customers over the phone or in person
* Ability to evaluate customer queries consistently
* Eager to learn and take on training courses to gain knowledge needed to complete the role with confidence
What do CareCo offer you?
* £21,000 basic salary
* Monday to Friday, 8:00am until 5:00pm
* 28-days annual leave (includes bank holidays)
* Extra days holiday for long-standing employees
* Moving to a brand-new Head Office in Braintree in May 2022 with multiple amenities including a restaurant, break-out rooms, pool tables, etc.
* Employee assistance programme – 24-hour confidential helpline to support through any life issues (financial, legal, family, housing, alcohol, etc.)
* Company hosted Summer & Christmas Party
* Pay-day breakfast allowance
* Fruit allowance each Wednesday
* Free on-site parking
* Free yearly flu jabs
* 25% colleague discount