Line Leader job opportunity for 2022
Hourly Rate: £11.16 per hour
We are currently looking for Line Leader for our client based in Alconbury Huntingdon
In a nutshell, you will be busy …….
Ensuring the line operates efficiently and that any downtime associated with stock supply is minimised/eradicated.
On a daily basis you will be :
• Maintaining close interactions with the picking team, communicating effectively at all times
• Liaise with picker regarding short supply
• Taking responsibility for the Material Availability Sheet daily
• Ensuring tables are filled efficiently
• Ensuring that the correct variety of products are being used, of the right quality and in line with the customer specification
• Ensure change overs are efficient and any issues are flagged
• Manage a good clean as you go policy
• Ensure waste is being segregated and disposed of correctly
• Ensure waste stems are counted so they can be recorded as “line waste”
• Any other activities as reasonably requested by the line leader
What you can already do;
Be a confident decision maker
A positive communicator
Co ordinate a busy schedule
Have a high level of attention to detail
Our client offers an environment where they encourage you to think outside the box and challenge the status quo
Teamwork is fundamental and you will be welcomed with open arms
They celebrate successes and support career development opportunities
So what’s the package? you get more than just a salary;
• Holiday allowances are calculated on your days worked and you can find your allowance in your offer letter.
• Pension Scheme – You will be auto enrolled onto the company pension scheme after 3 months. At present we operate an auto enrolment scheme where you will benefit from contributions from us.
• Onsite Parking – free parking is available onsite
• Recommend a Friend Scheme – £250 is payable to you when you recommend a friend who is successful through the application process and successfully completes their 3 month probationary period.
• Career Progression – we actively encourage employees from within the business to consider roles which become available and whether that be within their field or want to consider a cross functional move.
• Wonderful working environment– we are all working in a modern contemporary purpose built State of the Art facility.
• They committed to an open ethical and fair working environment and have a Whistleblowing Policy in place to ensure complaints and concerns are handled appropriately.
• They work with an Occupational Health provider to support employees both mentally and physically.
Overtime is paid at time and a quarter
The shift pattern is either Sunday to Wednesday or Wednesday to Saturday, you would be assigned to one.
Production start at 7am so a Line Leader would need to be in at 6.30am
The contract is a 40 hour contract working 4 days so the min day length will be 10 hours, the expectation is that it could increase to a 12 hour day.
So …… what are you waiting for, we would love to hear from you