Key Stage One Teacher – Core Teachers
Permanent, Contract, Temporary
Key Stage One Teacher- Denton
Core Teachers are working alongside a two-form entry primary school in Denton. The school are recruiting for a KS1 primary teacher as soon as possible. This post will be on supply in the first instance with a view to transferring directly on to a school contract on a permanent basis.
The successful applicant must:
* Have QTS
* Both experienced and recently qualified teachers welcome to apply
* Have relevant experience teaching in KS1
* Be able to build strong, positive, and professional relationships with all children
* Sound knowledge of age-appropriate assessments
* Be able to effectively adapt learning to meet the needs of all students
* Have experience liaising with parents, carers, and the wider community to benefit the child
* Adhere to and practice exceptional behaviour management in line with school policies
Situated in Denton, Manchester, the school is accessible easily via public transport and has large onsite parking for those who require this.
The successful Key Stage One teacher will be expected to plan, deliver, and assess. It is essential that additional CPD sessions and weekly after school meetings are attended.
Primary teachers who are interested in this role are urged to send a full CV at the earliest opportunity
This job was originally posted as: https://uk.whatjobs.com/coopob__cpl___757_529429__1685?utm_source=1685&utm_medium=feed&keyword=Key-Stage-One&location=Denton