We are looking for an IT Technician to our team, to support and assist our IT Project Lead with bespoke work & also to provide general IT support to our staff as and when required. You will work closely with our small IT Support Team and IT Project Lead at our Head office in Thame, supporting over 2000 staff across the UK.
IT Project work will include:
* SharePoint migrations
* System implementation and user testing
* Evaluation and testing of potential new systems and solutions
General IT support duties will include:
Providing all levels of support via, email, telephone, remote support or on-site (if required) to clients in line with agreed standards and time frames
* Providing Windows Server support and admin (Active Directory)
* Provide hands-on repairs, setup, configuration and upgrades to PC's/Laptops
* Provide hands-on support for smart phones and MDM software
* Provide Desktop Support, Server Support, Network Support, Security Support,
Affinity Trust is a national charity dedicated to providing high-quality, personalised support to adults with learning disabilities.
Skills & Experience
You will need to be able to handle a busy and varied workload and must be able to demonstrate a good all-round knowledge of Microsoft Office packages.
You will need to be able to detect, diagnose and resolve PC, Printer and peripheral device faults.
We are looking for a team player with a professional personable attitude, a desire to provide a good service and the drive to learn and find new solutions to challenging problems.
* Circa 2 Years working in an IT Support environment
* Proven hardware and software diagnosis/troubleshooting skills, installation, configuration and support
* Previous IT support experience – either in house and/or customer-facing.
* An understanding of Office 365 suite
* Comprehensive Windows 10 desktop O.S. skills
* Wireless technologies
* Broad knowledge of IT Systems
* Basic understanding of Windows Server
* Basic understanding of Active Directory and group policy
** SharePoint, Azure and G-Suite experience would be advantageous but not crucial
* 23 days annual leave (increasing with service) plus 8 bank holidays (pro rata for part time staff)
* Contributory pension scheme
* Excellent training and development opportunities,
* Employee assistance scheme
* Occupational health support,
* Affinity4you reward scheme