This role is being advertised by Red Recruitment 24/7 Ltd acting as a recruitment agency on behalf of our prestigious client.
Exciting Opportunity to join our clients HR team on a part time basis in a new role supporting managers and employees of the UK branch locations by delivering an effective HR service across the areas of recruitment.
Onboarding, training & development, performance management support and general HR topics.
You will be part of our international HR team, some travel may be involved.
You are a self-starter with strong troubleshooting skills, a results driven team player who likes to work in a dynamic, international matrix organization.
* CIPD qualified or other relevant postgraduate qualification
* Minimum 3 years of relevant HRM experience, preferably in an international environment
* Knowledge of UK labour laws and practices
* Experience in recruitment of operational roles is preferred
* Knowledge of HRM processes & systems and MS Office
* Excellent verbal & written communication skills
CALL US NOW on (phone number removed)