HR Project Administrator Support – Up to 6 months temporary contract.
A rare and exciting opportunity has become available for an experienced HR Administrator to join the team at Princes in Cardiff as a HR Project Administrator Support to help the HR department with HR projects which are critical to the success of the site People Plan. This is a great time to join our business and the role will provide opportunity to work for a leading FMCG industry.
Please note this is an ongoing temporary role and the duration will be subject to the project requirements.
Who are we:
Few food companies have a heritage as rich as Princes. We are committed to producing quality branded and customer own brand products that deliver innovation and convenience to meet changing customer needs, building on our strength as a trusted partner and sourcing raw materials responsibly and ethically. Cardiff is home to our drinks production. It is where we produce our orange juice, squash, and other drinks.
Our recent expansion followed by £60M investment allowed us to build brand new manufacturing lines, expand our warehouse and grow our staff.
What you will be responsible for:
To deliver on a range of HR projects critical to the success of the site People Plan.
The post holder will be in position for a period of up to 6 months on a temporary contract.
The main duties of the role will be to own and deliver on a range of compliance-based admin projects to ensure the site is fully compliant and audit ready.
* Work closely with the HR/Management team on site
* Responsible for the day-to-day project management of a number of HR projects
* Able to work through a large amount of data and information
* Provide advice on current state and carry out the necessary work to ensure compliance of colleague data within HR
* Support the HR team with any other admin type tasks that may arise
* Understand and take an active role in completing the required project work/admin tasks to the required timescales
To openly engage and have the right approach with internal stakeholders to ensure completion of projects
The incumbent should demonstrate behaviours which are in line with the site values
You must exercise reasonable skill and care for the health and safety of yourself and other people at work and you must not interfere with or obstruct anything provided in the interests of health and safety at work.
These are the key daily tasks, not a comprehensive list of all tasks undertaken by the job holder. Flexibility is required by the business & this will be agreed with the individual’s line manager.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
* Minimum 1 years generalist HR experience, preferably at HR Administrator level.
* CIPD qualified (preferred)
* Good knowledge of HR Compliance and right to work requirements
* Ability to build effective internal relationships with customers is critical
* Effective communication and strong IT Skills
* Open to change.
* Experience of operating in a fast-paced environment
* Able to demonstrate tenacity and have a flexible attitude and approach
* Ability to prioritise and meet deadlines and work under pressure
* Ability to operate flexibly in a constantly changing environment.
Ready to apply?