Health Care Assistant
Careland healthcare services are looking for experienced Care Assistant to work in Care homes.
If you have a caring attitude and willingness to make a difference, come and join our fantastic care assistant team. You won’t regret it.
As one of our care assistants you will get to meet our wonderful clients and build relationships. Not only do we offer fantastic rates of pay, job satisfaction and very flexible hours that suit you, we also offer the following:
* Guaranteed Hours (to reassure you that you will have a constant regular wage)
* Flexible hours that work around you
* Local work
* Full time/ part time
* Exceptional support from our office staff and existing care assistants.
As a care assistant you can be the highlight of somebody’s day or you can be there for them in their darkest hour, but you’ll do it all with the full support of our fantastic team of office staff . Below are some examples of what our clients may need your support with as a care assistant:
Personal care, help to get dressed, washing and bathing.
If you think that you could make a difference to someone’s day and genuinely care about people, then we have the Care Assistant opportunity for you. All we expect from you is:
* A caring attitude and a willingness to make a difference
* A desire to see elderly and vulnerable people treated with care and respect
* Reliability, flexibility, hard work and honesty
* Good communication skills and a good sense of humour
* Good team work skills
Suitable candidate will need to have current DBS and valid mandatory training certificate ( we can provide training to suitable candidates).
We have work in beautiful care homes with very welcoming staff, ad hoc and block bookings available.
Long days and night shifts are available, as well as short shifts.
Immediate starts available.
Block Booking shifts for Care assistant
Careland healthcare services is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
Weekly Payments and Block Bookings