Health Care Assistant
Trust Care Management are recruiting experienced and compassionate Healthcare Assistants at our 27 bed Nursing Home in the Peterborough area.
Trust Care Management's philosophy of care aims to provide a high standard of quality care in a homely environment reflecting an ethos of respect for people by treating them with dignity and ensuring that their right to privacy, safety and security is maintained.
The home is a short walk from the City Centre, bus station and train station.
We are offering:
* Permanent Contract – 36 hours per week, you must be flexible and willing to work shift patterns that include days, nights and weekends
* Competitive salary: £8.75 per hour
* Competitive annual leave allowance
* Opportunity to take part in bespoke training & gain qualifications relevant to your role
* Inclusion in our pension scheme
* Care Certificate Training
* Career advancement and continuous personal development (CPD)
* A very understanding, knowledgeable and supportive senior staff
* The role of the Healthcare Assistant is to support all our residents, both male and female, with their everyday needs ensuring emotional and social needs are met.
* Promoting independence, choice and dignity and assisting where needed with all personal care activities such as washing, bathing, dressing and meal times.
* You will be part of daily recreational social activities within groups and one to one.
* Accurate and maintenance of record keeping is essential to ensure the correct care delivery is being delivered.
* NVQ/QCF in Health & Social Care Level 2 or more is desirable
* Minimum of one years’ experience of care and support services for people with the elderly who may have dementia, mental health illness, lack of mobility and/or behaviours that may challenge preferred.
* A kind, compassionate, caring nature is essential and someone who is passionate about helping and working with people
* Excellent communication skills and a strong command of the English language
* Is able to work on their own initiative, but also in a team environment
To apply for this hugely rewarding opportunity and to work within a very reputable organisation and make a difference to the lives of others, please send us your details today.
If you would like to speak with the Recruitment Team, please call (phone number removed) and select Option 2
Annual Leave, Training, Pension