Ayesa is a globally-oriented, forward-thinking company deeply committed to fostering diversity, inclusion, equity, and sustainability. These principles form the bedrock of our dedication to our 11,300 employees and serve as the driving forces behind our spirit of innovation.
With a presence in 23 countries worldwide, Ayesa has earned a prominent international reputation in various engineering fields, including infrastructure, water conveyance and treatment systems, transportation, marine projects, waste management, aeronautics, and defense. Additionally, Ayesa is a well-established technology consultancy, specializing in facilitating the digital transformation of large corporations, particularly in the utilities sector, and providing technological solutions for public institutions.
As a technology and engineering firm, we complement our technological proficiency with the capacity to design physical infrastructures. This includes crafting distinctive buildings that imbue cities with character, designing iconic bridges that seamlessly blend into their surroundings, creating transportation systems such as high-speed roads, intelligent roadways, stations, and airports that serve as the backbone of regions, and engineering remotely controlled networks for energy and water distribution, driving urban and demographic development.
You will experience an environment where your contribution will be highly valued and where you can really make a difference. You will contribute to creating value for our clients by developing expert technical solutions for complex problems on a range of projects including commercial and residential developments and infrastructure schemes.
You will be supported and mentored by industry experts, while being given the space to demonstrate your own knowledge, creativity and abilities. So we offer opportunities to use your creative thinking skills, to develop creative yet buildable solutions and to see these solutions implemented on a daily basis. We will provide you with opportunities and resources for career development and together we will define your continuous professional development and career progression.
We offer opportunities to work on a variety of projects including both permanent and temporary works for buildings, tunnels, bridges, deep basements, marine structures and other assets. As part of the project team you will contribute to overall project delivery and will find this position highly rewarding
- Working as member of a project team to deliver quality services to clients
- Working with the team to ensure all designs are in accordance with set standards and all recommendations are robust, value-based and commissionable
- Ensures that design solutions are completed on time and that the design fulfils the brief
- Inspects construction work and checks that all aspects of design are correctly implemented
- Monitors processes and results and check that they comply with relevant safety, legal, ethical and regulatory requirements
- Ability to make appropriate judgements and decisions and exercise initiative
- Assisting at tender stage of projects
- Minimum 2.1 degree or Masters in Civil or Structural Engineering
- Experience in the field of structural and/ or civil works is desirable but not essential for this position
- Has proven technical knowledge of design in steel and reinforced concrete works and proven ability to use relevant software
- Experienced & confident with report writing and presentation skills
- Can communicate effectively with colleagues and outside agencies and build effective working relationships and always aiming to exceeding client expectations
- Adheres to all Codes of Practice, Design Standards and Health and Safety Regulations
- Represent and promote Ayesa in a professional manner
- Is committed to Continued Professional Development and achieving Chartered status
- Technical Excellence
- Personal Effectiveness
- Commitment to the Civil Engineering profession
- Team Working
- Client Focus
This role attracts the following benefits package:
- Competitive Salary package
- Hybrid Working (Ability to work from home 2/3 days)
- Flexible work arrangement
- Pension Match
- Income Protection
- Life Assurance
- Training and Development Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Sports and Socials
- Increased annual leave for years of service
- Recognition Awards
- Annual Salary reviews
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with us to request accommodation.
This job was originally posted as: https://thecareerwallet.com/stats/track/MTQ2NTQ1MTMxOS18LTE0NS18LTcw