Gas Engineer- Cambridge
We are recruiting on a behalf of UK leading Plumbing and Heating provider in Norwich. Family orientated business over the years have built a reputation for excellent service, innovation and being there for their employees and customers!
They specialise in supply and installation of central heating systems, renewable energy systems, as an alternative to conventional carbon heating which deliver efficient sustainability throughout the year within residential or commercial sectors.
Due to the expansion of the business and demand for their services we have fantastic opportunity for an experience Gas Engineer to join their team based in Cambridge.
This is a permanent role, working 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. All applicants must have a valid driving licence and be willing to travel within Cambridgeshire area.
Main requirements for the successful Gas Engineer:
Essentials of a Gas Engineer
* Good organisation skills
* Good timekeeping
* Ambitions to grow within the Company
* Good communication skills delivering an excellent customer journey
Minimum required for the role as a Gas Engineer:
* Boiler Breakdown: 3-5 years
* Boiler Servicing: 3-5 years
* Domestic Gas Engineer: 3-5 years
Required licenses or certifications for the Domestic Gas Engineer position:
* CCN1, CPA1, CENWAT, CKR1, HTR1
* Clean DBS
* Clean UK Driving License
This is primarily a heating engineer's role, however being able to undertake works involving Unvented Cylinders, General Plumbing would be preferred due to the range of services they offer.
What we offer in return to the successful Gas Engineer:
* Salary: 40000+ per year depending on experience
* Monday to Friday shift – 40 hours per week
* Company vehicle with fuel card
* Good working hours/Additional if wanted (Overtime and Weekend work)
* Great career development prospects
* Uniform and PPE
* 28 days Holiday pay + Company pension
* National Training and ability to upskill your existing skill set
* Staff discount
If you are a Gas Engineer that want to progress and be part of fantastic team, please do not hesitate to contact us for more details!
Paradigm Employment Services Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Overtime/ + Bonus