Field Service Engineer
A great opportunity to join a specialist global manufacturer in the scientific & healthcare industry as Field Service Engineer.
Products include: ultra-low temperature freezers, refrigerators and incubators.
You would be visiting hospital, research, pharmaceutical and academic laboratories.
Region: Cambridgeshire and surrounding counties, although be expected to provide cover all areas within the UK when required.
Suitable for applicants with experience servicing biomedical equipment, ex-Armed Forces engineers or engineers with experience in refrigeration/HVAC/air conditioning field service and looking to move into the healthcare sector.
* Installation, servicing, fault finding and repair on a range of equipment.
* Use your electro-mechanical skills to ensure ongoing high levels of product support and customer service.
* Experience of dealing with customers from a maintenance, installation or commissioning background, or an Engineer/Technician formerly employed within the Armed Forces.
* Knowledge of Refrigeration or LN2 Cryogenic systems an advantage however not essential.
* Good electronic-mechanical fault finding skills along with good planning and people skills.
* Professional, flexible and excellent interpersonal skills
* Demonstrable logical fault finding skills
* Self-motivated, well organised with highly developed customer care skills