Electrical Maintenance Engineer
Synergi are recruiting for a Multi Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically Biased) to join a large Manufacturing company . The successful Engineer would join on a Panama Days and Nights shift pattern working an average of 42 hours a week. This is a great opportunity for a Maintenance Engineer (electrically Biased) to join a world leader in their industry.
The company are a continuously growing business with over 40 years' worth of experience perfecting their current & new products.. Along with lots of investments going into their business, they pride themselves on encouraging staff at all levels to bring ideas to the business to move onwards and upwards with their long-term visions.
The successful Multi skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrically biased) will be responsible for providing both reactive & planned maintenance on high speed production machinery. You will be working on a mixture of Electrical & Mechanical equipment including conveyors, packaging, sterilisation and filling machinery.
Roles & Responsibilities:
* Conducting Mechanical & Electrical Maintenance on equipment such as Bearings, Pumps, Chains, valves, Single & Three phase wiring, fault finding, working on control panels, invertors, motor drives and PLC controlled equipment
* Providing Mechanical breakdown and planned maintenance
* Focus on the key performance indicators (KPIs) identified by the Engineering Manager, and work towards achieving and surpassing agreed targets
* Ensure that all necessary documentation is up to date and complete
* Foster a constructive relationship with all departments and ensure lines of communication are open and can improve the site efficiency.
Experience Required for this position:
*Minimum 2 years' experience maintaining high speed, Automated machinery.
*Apprentice or equivalent in Electrical Engineering
*Knowledge of working with PLC controlled equipment
*Working with Liquid Filling/sterilisation equipment would be advantageous.
Shifts: Panama Days & Nights
Benefits: Pension, Holidays, Personal Development & Training, Discounted Staff Products and Many More.
What you need to do Next:
If you are suitable for this role, please apply below