Development of control systems designs including hardware and software solutions using PLC and SCADA systems and embedded systems as appropriate that will include:
* Detailed hardware and software designs.
* Liaison with vendors and suppliers.
* Preparation of agreed project documentation.
* Attendance at clients sites for customer support.
* Day to day interaction with clients representatives to develop designs.
* Project engineering including commercial awareness of project costs.
* PC literate with experience of Word, Excel and databases.
* Ability to travel to clients sites as necessary.
* You are expected to conduct yourself in a professional manner compatible with the goals and aims of the company position.
* Have a positive attitude.
* Excellent interpersonal communication skills both with external and internal customers.
* Be able to plan and organise efficiently and effectively.
* Have a strong delivery performance.
* Problem assessment and problem solving.
* Attention to detail and accuracy.
* Willingness to learn and adapt to different situations.
* Be keen, reliable and committed.
* The ability to take on responsibility as the business grows