Customs Clearance Team
Our client, a market leading Customs & Trade Management Solutions Provider, is recruiting for a new Customs Clearance team to be based at its newly purchased Transit office in Ashford, Kent.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a highly regarded outfit, that as a result of its reputation as THE go to player within the Customs field, has recently become part of THE World’s leading Shipping & Logistics organisation. A great partnership, which offers highly rewarding career opportunities.
As well as a great company culture, you’ll be working within a growing business that offers genuine career progression opportunities to leadership roles, as well as a competitive salary & benefits packages, considered the best available to the market!
Duties & Responsibilities;
* Handling enquiries from clients relating to Customs Procedures, Tariff Classifications, Duty Rates, and any other documentation requirements.
* Processing Import/Export customs declarations.
* Keeping up to date with changes in regulations, laws and customs procedures.
* Meeting deadline
* Producing reports
* All other duties related to the process of clearing freight / shipments through customs
To Be Considered;
* Proven experience with customs clearance
* Proven experience with completing customs entries
* Good attention to detail
* Excellent customer service skills
Fulltime, 37.5 hr week, with some weekend working. Shifts are likely to be, 6am-2pm & 2pm-10pm.
Immediate starts, interviews will be arranged as soon as possible and conducted online.
For full details on this highly sought after opportunity, please contact Willis Global – a leading Recruitment Consultancy for the Shipping & Logistics industry