As a retail assistant at Borshch you will be the first point of contact. It is essential to create a good impression, have an approachable attitude as well as clear concise telephone manner. We pride ourselves on having detailed product knowledge so we can offer advice and guidance when dealing with customers.
Some of your daily duties will include but not be limited to:
- Greeting customers who enter the shop.
- Be involved in stock control and replenishment.
- Assisting shoppers by giving guidance and advice on product selection to find the goods and products they are looking for.
- Being responsible for processing cash and card payments.
- Answering queries from customers via phone.
- Ensuring all goods have a correct retail price.
- Being knowledgeable of established product information such as guarantees.
- Keeping up to date with special promotions.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean
- Lifting of appliances will be involved
To apply for this position you must have the following skills/experience:
- Previous experience in a face to face sales role
- Ideally previous experience selling domestic appliances (e.g. experience working at Comet, Currys, PC World, B&Q, John Lewis etc).
- Knowledge of appliances e.g. washing machines, dishwashers, tumble dryers, ovens, microwaves etc.
- Computer literacy as we used a computerised system.
- Excellent customer service skills (face to face and over the phone)
To apply for this position please follow the link provided or email your CV or call the store on 0121 773 6361 for more information.
Contact: Jonathan Horrocks
Job ID: 90719472