Assistant Team Manager – Residential Childcare – full training provided
Location: Stalham and surrounding areas
Salary: £25524.00 – £28586.80 plus £32 per sleep in (plus benefits)
Hours: Average 39 hours per week full time
Contract type – Permanent
Do you want to work for an outstanding provider of residential childcare, make a positive difference and enrich the lives of children?
Benefits for an Assistant Team Manager include:
· Paid for and annually updated DBS check
· 28 days annual leave increasing to a maximum of 38
· Pension, maternity and paternity benefits
· Private Health Insurance
· Cycle to work scheme
· Clear career progression
· Opportunity to gain the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership and Management in Residential Childcare
· Specialist training provided including Dyadic Developmental Practice
· Fully funded mandatory and specialist training provided
Are you able to:
· Ensure the provision of a warm, nurturing and therapeutic environment for young people who have significant early years trauma and attachment needs
· Act as an appropriate adult role model for children
· Ensure safeguarding children is at the centre of your practice
· Ensure the standard and quality of care provided exceeds the needs of children
· Lead a team in meeting the highly complex, individual needs of children
· Meet deadlines set by your manager for the preparation of highly professional reports and present these to a range of key stakeholders
· Deputise for the Registered Manager in running the home ensuring all regulations are consistently met
· Work a 24/7 rota, 365 days a year including sleep in shifts where required.
Additional information can be found at www.cloverchildcareservices.co.uk (please type this URL rather than use a search engine as our website has been updated and search engines are currently in the process of catching up with this information).
Successful candidates are likely to have come from a social care, education or nursing background. A full driving licence is essential for this role.
To request an electronic application pack: please email Dan Knight at email@example.com (07876 038599) or Steve Halliley at firstname.lastname@example.org (07900 409903)
Clover Childcare Services is committed to safeguarding children. Appointments will be subject to a satisfactory DBS Disclosure and references.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.