Clinical Lead Nurse
Rare opportunity in March,Cambridgeshire for a Clinical Lead Nurse to join an established team of nurses within a leading private care organisation. This client provides nursing, palliative and respite care services for adults living with physical disabilities. Please see details of this amazing opportunity below!
Clinical Lead Nurse Job Details:
* £39,520 per annum
* Full time – 40 hours
* Permanent Role
* 28 days paid annual leave
* Time and a half pay for bank holidays
* Double pay for Christmas day and New Year’s Day
* Pension scheme
* Uniform provided
* A full rewards and Recognition Scheme
* A team member innovations scheme
* Five day classroom based induction for all new team members
* Higher than industry average staff retention rates
* And more!
Essential Requirements to be considered for this role
1. Nursing degree or equivalent
2. NMC Registered
3. Right to work in the UK.
If you are interested in the position above, please apply immediately!
Job Ref | VR783
Contact | Vernon
RGH Global Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. Our healthcare division provides permanent, locum and contractual employment across the UK and are a trusted supplier for private healthcare services. If you are a Registered General Nurse (RGN), Mental Health Nurse (RMN), Learning Disabilities Nurse (RNLD) or a Healthcare Assistant (HCA) and are looking for work anywhere in the UK, please do get in touch. All the best with your search and hope to speak with you soon
NMC & DBS Paid, Inductions and more